Welcome to Canine Cancer
When a single word turns your world upside down, we're here to help by offering you information and inspiration to guide you through this difficult time.
You may have come here because a beloved dog has received a diagnosis of cancer. Or perhaps you are interested in cancer prevention for your pet. Whatever the reason, our mission is to be a valuable resource for all your needs.
The information contained on this site is in no way intended to replace the advice of a veterinarian. Please consult with a veterinarian immediately if you notice any of the 10 early warning signs of cancer in your dog.
- Abnormal swellings that persist or continue to grow
- Sores that do not heal
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding or discharge from any body opening
- Offensive odor
- Difficulty eating or swallowing
- Hesitation to exercise or loss of stamina
- Persistent lameness or stiffness
- Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecating
( From the American Veterinary Medical Association)
Check back often as we update our website frequently. Your feedback is always welcome. Please contact us with suggestions. Thank you.